It’s that time of year again, reblog with your class schedule, Hogwarts style!
- Monday: Potions | Herbology | Arithmancy
- Tuesday: Double Potions | Flying | Transfiguration
- Wednesday: Double Potions | Herbology | Arithmancy
- Thursday: Double Herbology | Flying | Transfiguration
- Friday: Potions | Herbology | Double Arithmancy
What are YOU doing for Battle of Hogwarts remembrance day?
Can we talk about that one staircase in Hogwarts that apparently leads to Divination, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Ravenclaw Tower?
My friend and I refer to it as the Staircase that leads everywhere.
I got to King’s Cross late…
So I had to steal a flying car.
Tomorrow is September 1st, has everyone packed their trunks?
Reblog with your school schedule Hogwarts-fied & the year/house you’d be in.
7th year Ravenclaw
- 1st: Herbology
- 2nd: History of Magic
- 3rd: Muggle Studies / Transfiguration
- 4th: Arithmancy
- 5th: Divination
- 6th: Charms / Defense Against the Dark Arts
- 7th: Potions / Care of Magical Creatures
- Quidditch on Thursdays
You know how Hogwarts is supposed to be “safe” and “impenetrable”?
I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE.
The Magical World of Harry Potter is a new blog dedicated to the thing we all love most - Harry Potter of course :D
It was recently started by a friend of mine who made my new header so you know this blog is complete quality.
The 7th GIF in your folder is your reaction to the Battle of Hogwarts
Mountain trolls, giant snakes, horny ghosts, angry Harry Potters… Bro, I would be so scared of using a Hogwarts bathroom.
i have hogwarts on my wrist.